Lead

Apr 17 17 8:50 PM

Tags : :

imageBREAKING: Trump GUILTY Of Working With The Russian Mob – Proves He Should Be In JAIL! [DETAILS]March 30, 2017Trump, his company, and his partners have worked with wealthy Russians and oligarchs from former Soviet republics in real estate development schemes, according to a USA Today review of court cases, and government and legal documents. Several of them are allegedly connected to organized crime.They include:

• a member of the the firm that developed Trump SoHo Hotel in New York, a twice convicted felon;
  • an investor in the SoHo project who was accused of being involved with a $55 million money laundering scheme by Belgian authorities in 2011;
  • and three owners of Trump condos in Florida and Manhattan, who were indicted on their belonging to a Russian-American organized crime group and working for a major international crime boss in Russia.
As Salon notes, at a time when Trump’s connections with Russia are under massive scrutiny, including an ongoing investigation by the FBI, the president’s decades-long history of business dealings with Russia are only creating more smoke. Trump has denied having any dealings in Russia as recently as February:
I have no dealings with Russia. I have no deals that could happen in Russia, because we’ve stayed away. And I have no loans with Russia. I have no loans with Russia at all.

However, back in 2013, Trump addressed potential investors in Moscow, and told Real Estate Weekly, “I have a great relationship with many Russians, and almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” referring to Russians who made fortunes when former Soviet state enterprises were sold to private investors, according to USA Today.